top of page

UNLEASHED NETWORK PASTORS

Public·17 members

[DOWNLOAD] Red, White & Royal Blue [2023] Online MP4/720p 1080p HD 4K

“I’m used to things not looking the way the fairy tales tell me they’re supposed to,” Matthew López, director and cowriter of the upcoming romantic comedy Red, White & Royal Blue, tells Vanity Fair. He’s talking about his first film, set to get its release amid Hollywood’s ongoing strikes. (“You’re also talking to someone who won Tonys in the midst of pandemics,” López, who became the first Latine writer to win best play, for The Inheritance, quips.) But he could just as easily be referring to film’s dearth of fizzy, feel-good, queer love stories—the kind López will soon share with the world.

‘Red White Royal Blue May Be “the Most Expensive Bit of Fan Fiction Ever”

Courtesy of Jonathan Prime/Prime.

➤ ► 🌍📺📱👉 Stream and Watch Online Full Movie

➤ ► 🌍📺📱👉 Stream and Watch Online Full Movie Download

Based on Casey McQuiston’s New York Times best-selling novel, Red, White & Royal Blue tells an enemies-to-lovers story about British prince Henry (Cinderella’s Nicholas Galitzine) and American first son Alex Claremont-Diaz (The Kissing Booth’s Taylor Zakhar Perez). After a public snafu that leaves both men with wedding cake on their face, the two high-powered foes find love in the hopeless place known as a public-relations-arranged truce.

As it turns out, they weren’t the only ones catching feelings. “I read the novel back in early 2020, and I fell madly in love with Henry and Alex,” López says from his home in the UK. “I had never read a book with a character like Alex Claremont-Diaz at the center. As a queer Puerto Rican, I would’ve loved to have met Alex a lot earlier in my life. And I knew that this was a story that I absolutely had to tell.” The adaptation, cowritten with Ted Malawer, marks the feature directorial debut of López, who received his second Tony nomination earlier this year for cowriting the book to Some Like It Hot. “There are a lot of projects that have come and gone in my career that I have had the ability to let go of,” he continues, “but if I wasn’t able to make this movie, it would’ve cost me something. It was really a very, very irresistible passion.”

‘Red White Royal Blue May Be “the Most Expensive Bit of Fan Fiction Ever”

Courtesy of Jonathan Prime/Prime.

López also gravitated towards a light-hearted, feature-length project after years spent in the thick of The Inheritance, a seven-hour play often called a spiritual successor to Angels in America. “If n